On June 10, 2020 from 14.55 to 16.00, will take place the webinar “MEASURE AND CERTIFY THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY” organized by Bureau Veritas, which will be attended as a speaker by arch. Marco Capellini.
The event is aimed to present a new technical protocol to measure the performance of circularity of products, services and projects, implementing the principles of circular economy.
The protocol, developed by Matrec with support of Bureau Veritas Italia, is divided into 3 main tools:
– Circular Materials Mapping Company (Material Capital),
– Circular Materials Mapping Product,
– Circular Economy Performance.
The protocol is characterized by specifications that can also be used for certification proces.
The Certification can be applly to two different areas:
1. measurement and reporting of the material balance,
2. reporting of improvements achieved and communication to stakeholders.
For more information and registration click here.